Bitcoin Slot Games
Internet casinos that allow players to play with Bitcoins often offer more than a dozen slot games of various types. They generally range from simple and easy to play slot games that resemble the one-armed land based bandits to more complicated slots action-packed with bonus features and complicated graphics.
Popular Bitcoin Slot Games
The best thing about these slots is that they can be played with Bitcoins. Bitcoin is a virtual crypto currency that allows slot fans to play in complete anonymity without the need to provide sensitive data like personal or financial details to the casino.
If you want to play Bitcoin slot games online, there are a couple of things you should know about them. Therefore, read on to learn more about the benefits of playing slots with Bitcoins, the types of Bitcoin slots and how you can tell whether the slot games are fair and genuine.
Why Play Slots with Bitcoins?
As already mentioned, Bitcoins allow players to remain anonymous while playing slots games at Bitcoin casinos. When they create new player accounts, players don’t have to provide personal or banking info such as name, surname, address, city, bank number or credit card details to be able to make deposits and play slots.
In addition, Bitcoin transactions are conducted instantly which means that the deposited Bitcoins can be immediately used to play Bitcoin slots. Withdrawals are also processed fast and the only necessary info you need to provide to make transactions is a Bitcoin address and the number of Bitcoins you want to transfer. Last but not least, Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are conducted without any fees.
Types of Bitcoin Slots
The following are the most common types of slots that can be played online with Bitcoins:
- Traditional bitcoin slots. These slots have 3 reels and just a few play-lines and may or may not come with special bonus features. They are perfect for slot fans that want to play simple slots with too much fuss.
- Multi line bitcoin slots. These slots are in fact video slots that have 5 reels and, of course, many pay-lines as well as certain types of bonus features. Gonzo’s Quest is an example of such Bitcoin slot game which has 20 pay-lines, nice graphics and a couple of special features.
- Bitcoin slot games with bonus features. Slots like Mr Vegas, At the Copa and Mad Scientist are examples of Bitcoin slots that have many special bonus features such as free spins, multi-level bonus games, expanding wilds, scatter symbols, Free Fall feature and so on.
- 3D bitcoin slots. If you want to play Bitcoin slots with out-of-this-word graphics that come with superb animations and sounds, the 3D slots are the best choice. Some titles include Slotfather, At the Movies, Under the Bed, Heist, Tycoons.
- Jackpot bitcoin slots. Some slot games come with an exclusive feature- huge fixed and/or an ever-increasing progressive jackpot. These Bitcoin slots can be quite generous if luck is on your side and you trigger a special winning combination. If you ever decide to play a progressive Bitcoin slot, we suggest you bet the maximum amount of coins and play all pay-lines for an increased chance of winning the Big One.
Are Bitcoin Slot Games Fair?
How fair Bitcoin slot games are depends on the Bitcoin casino and the game technology it uses. If its slots use Provably Fair technology, which is more or less similar to the RNG used by online slots, you can see the results of every reel spin for yourself. In addition, this is enough proof that the games are fair, generate random results and are genuine.